Friday, February 1, 2013

Impromptu 18 Days Old Photo Shoot {And, she's just so stinkin' cute!}

Every mother thinks their baby is the cutest in all the world. 
And, they would probably be right. 
But, that was until January 14th when the real cutest baby was born. :) 
(I'm not biased at all am I?)


Normally I'm not a huge fan of pink, especially soft, girly pink. However, a friend gave me a huge bag of clothes from her girls and this was just too cute to pass up.


So, we had to do an impromptu photo shoot. Dolly asked to join us. We let her.





Already best friends.



I  just can't get over these cute little toes! I just love to kiss them. 


Wouldn't you agree that she's just the cutest baby in all the world? :D

2 comments:

  1. Yes, m'ame. She certainly is! Could be she has a pretty mama and for a daddy she has the first most-handsome baby boy I ever held in my arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... :-) Ava was a downright gorgeous baby but I say she's the second cutest! :-) Sorry aspen... Seriously, how did you capture those alert pictures. You should enter them in a newborn contest. Can't believe she's less than a month old.

    ReplyDelete