Friday, June 27, 2014

Taking Stock

Happy Friday! 
I found this list on one of my favorite blogs. For some reason I just love filling out a list. I thought I would complete it and pass it on for you to do the same if you wished. :)

Making : Granola
Cooking : Grilled Pork Chops for supper tonight
Drinking : water - my ultimate go-to beverage, especially in the summer
Reading: Grace Rules by Steve McVey, very challenging
Wanting: a quality bread knife
Looking: at the beautiful fluffy clouds lazily passing by
Playing: Words with Friends with my husband and sister
Wasting: time weeding my garden so I sprayed Roundup
Sewing: nothing at the moment, one of these days I will start a quilt. I said that last summer though...
Wishing: for zero bugs in the evenings
Enjoying: the cooler temperatures this early summer
Waiting: for haying to start
Liking: how my husband looks today
Wondering: what I will find when I help my husband go through a pile of old machinery this afternoon

Loving: my precious children's laughter
Hoping: for a good harvest from my garden
Marvelling: at God's grace
Needing: God's grace
Smelling: the aftereffects of last night's storm
Wearing: comfortable clothes
Following: Jesus
Noticing: the dirt on my floor
Knowing: I will clean it...sometime
Thinking: I will ignore it for now
Feeling: tired
Bookmarking: worthwhile Bible-based parenting articles
Opening: the container to store the granola
Giggling: I spilled several pieces on the floor and I ate them

Feeling: free

No comments:

Post a Comment