Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The New Name

Over the past few months I have had so many things go through my head that I would love to write about:
  • My current struggles with sleeplessness
  • Modesty
  • Marriage
  • The benefits of living on a ranch
  • Some new recipes that I created that will rock your world
  • My sort-of-new Ink
But instead of sitting in front of this computer I have chosen to spend that time with my family. I hope you don't mind.
We traveled and laughed and cuddled and played outside and ate tasty food and did the dishes together and cleaned up messes and hibernated from the bitter cold. 

In the process of living I decided upon a new name for this blog I call home-for-my-thoughts. 

Instead of Reflections of a Redeemed Sinner, I've become Reflections of a Life Set Free.

For my life has been set free indeed.

If you've read my previous post (found here) you can understand my desire of the name change.

So, one of these days I will spend some time here again and share some deep thoughts. 
Until then, it's almost 50 degrees out and we want to play outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment