Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Ramblings


I try to be careful with my time.

I've made it a goal to spend less time on the computer while J is awake. I want to spend that time with him, as I won't be getting it back. Occasionally there will be something I will need to attend to. He enjoys sitting on my lap while I type away, or play contently by my side on the floor. 

He usually rises from his afternoon nap around 4:30, but today has decided to sleep a little longer. I spent a good portion of his nap time working on some marketing promos for my photo business.



A friend of mine is a web designer and she's been updating my website: cristenjoyphotography.com, which I'm super excited about. It's not complete, so please bear with the odd things left to be fixed. :) 

Am thinking about doing a special family shoot at our local park the weekend before Mother's Day to further promote my photo studio. I think I'll calling it "Art in the Park."

At times I feel discouraged because my two little online business aren't thriving like I'd hoped they would. I've decided to give my jewelry business, Reflected Art (to view click on the name), a year. I love making jewelry and have been told by many they really like it. So then why aren't I selling anything?

I believe I hear J awake from his nap. Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment