Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Boy Who Is Just So Cute I Can't Stand It


Here is a boy and his ball. 
 

 Here is a boy and his ball and his face that says, "I'm on an adventure. I'm going to throw this ball at the chickens."


Here is that boy carrying out his thought. Fortunately for the chicken, she is hiding behind the bush and she's faster on her feet than the boy. 


Here is the boy coming over to say "Hi" to his mother, who is persistent at sticking her head out the window and taking pictures of him. 




 I just love the back of his neck. He's just so cute. I love to squeeze him from behind and kiss the back of his neck.


 Some day he will be embarrassed by it. Someday he will be embarrassed by this post.


 I don't much care. I'm his mother. I went through all the pains of baring and delivering him, teaching and training him. I will kiss the back of his neck as long as I please.


And I will take pictures of him just being himself - being so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Ah-- milk these days for all they're worth. Anna asks me every once in a while, "Why are you always kissing me?" I just say, "Because I love you." There's just no way to really put that Mother love feeling into words!

    ReplyDelete