Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birds

Every morning (that I'm at my house) I sit at my special end of the couch and spend some time in peace and quiet with Jesus Christ. 

I love spending the mornings with Him as this little corner of His creation wakes. Today I was gazing out my window while talking with Him. There is a large tree with part of the branches bare and part of them loaded with small leaves as they make their appearance in spring. 

There was one lone bird sitting quietly. By himself. I imagined him basking in the beauty of the morning that God gave him to see, as He gave me. 

Then, 
he was joined by a few others. 

I could hear them singing. 
I could see their wings expand as they burst forth in song. 

What other purpose could a bird be singing for than to it's Creator? God. Jesus Christ.

When I open my mouth, does it bring such a sweet joy to others as the bird songs do to me? And as they must do to God Himself?


No comments:

Post a Comment