Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Simple Joys

These children bring such joy to me.

The sun is out, the temperature is so much warmer then the -22F of this past weekend. It's a good day to be alive.


This girl is so full of life and joy. Scamp seems to rather enjoy these rides with her.


Or maybe he's just trying to stay out of the snow. 


I have been trying to implement fun family traditions to our Christmas celebration.
This year, we built our first gingerbread house.
It was delicious!



When I'm asked if they can help with the dishes, it's one of the most wonderful things to hear. Whenever possible, I try to allow them the opportunity. Whatever the task may be might not always be done perfectly, but I have found that teaching them now is more important than perfection.



No comments:

Post a Comment